Frankland Arms Sussex Pudding Evening with Local Author Kevin Newman
Frankland Arms, Washington, Nr Wiston. RH20 4AL
01903 891405 email@example.com
Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
Tables available from 7pm to 9pm.
Telephone to reserve you table
Prolific local author, Kevin Newman, launches his new book “Pond Puddings and Sussex Smokies” . Kevin will give a short presentation about his book and sign any special discounted copies purchased on the night (£13.99 – usually £15.99), followed by hosting his very own version of a quiz about Sussex food & drink over the centuries. Add to your enjoyment by booking a table for supper and when purchasing either a starter or a main course you will also receive a FREE pudding !
- Homemade Soup of the Day£5.95
- Prawn Cocktail£7.95
- Calamari with Tartar Sauce£6.95
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Stilton and Mint Yoghurt Dip£5.95
- Pâté and Toast£5.95
- Vegetarian Butternut Squash an Red Onion Tagine£9.95Served with Basmati Rice, Hummus and Side Salad
- Cajun Chicken£9.95with Chips, Salad, Coleslaw and Mint Youghurt Dip.
- The Frankland Arms Burger£10.95Served with Cheddar Cheese, Relish, Chips, Cloeslaw, Onion Rings and Salad.
- Beer Battered Cod & Chips£9.95Battered with a Harveys Bitter Batter, served with Chips and Peas.
- Scampi & Chips£9.95
- Roasted Salmon Fillet£11.95Served with New Potatoes, Peas, Salad and Coleslaw.
- Lamb Steak£10.95Served with fresh vegetables, gravy and your choice of Chips, New Potatoes or a Jacket Potato
- Steak & Kidney Pudding£9.95Served with Vegetables, Chips and Gravy
- Sirloin Steak£17.95Cooked how you like it and served with Chips, Peas, Mushroom, Tomato and Onion Rings
- Curry of the Day£9.95Served with Basmati Rice, Peas and a selection of dips.
Thank you to our wonderful 2021 sponsors, without whom our Festival would not take place
To find out more about them, please click on their logo